Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Waterfall of Flowers

Again I found inspiration in the gallery of Scrapbook.com.


The original inspiration card had flowers made of fabric.  With my "garden" of stamps, I decided I would hand punch, layer and fluff my punched flowers to be all 3D.  So long to flat images!!!

I used two different backgrounds. One background is on a white-on-white striped card stock. The other is a textured floral embossed card stock. 

There are three colors pallets in the series: Pink, Blue or Purple. 

Each card features multiple 3D flowers, hand punched, arranged individually or in groups, held together with coordinating center brads or jewels, with a sprinkling of sparkling jewels.

Of course you cannot have a floral arrangement without a passing butterfly. Additionally, each card has a cut out leaf-laced window with it's own centered 3D flower. Inside the card, you have a surprise of a few more flat embellishments. For the embedded cards, a "greeting" insert has been added for signing ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment